More Choice For You: Home > Drill Bit >HSS Drill Bit >HSS Taper Shank Drill Bit
DIN345 (ANSI, DIN341, DIN1870 are Also Available)
No.1 to No.6
1. Precise dimension,long life and high efficiency.
2. High-speed steel (HSS) provides hardness for wear resistance.
3. HSS Cobalt: Extremely hard and dissipate heat quickly. They are most commonly used for boring in stainless steel and other metals.
4. Self-centering 118-degree notched point penetrates material without a pilot hole more easily than a conventional point, and maintains a sharp cutting edge.
5. Morse taper shank allows the tool to be inserted directly into the machine's spindle to facilitate high-torque applications such as large cut diameters.
6. When run in a counterclockwise direction (right-hand cut) spiral fluted tools evacuate chips up and out of the cut to reduce clogging.
7. Designed to perform in a broad range of materials in the iron and steel families.
* Other Sizes are available,Concact Us to Learn More.
More Choice For You: Home > Drill Bit > HSS Taper Shank Drill Bit>
Main Product Catalogue