More Choice For You: Home > Drill Bit > HSS Drill Bit > HSS Taper Shank Drill Bit
DIN341 (ANSI, DIN345, DIN1870 are Also Available)
No.1 to No.4
1. Precise dimension,long life and high efficiency.
2. High-speed steel (HSS) provides hardness for wear resistance
3. Bright finish increases chip flow in softer materials such as aluminum, wood and plastic
4. Self-centering 118-degree notched point penetrates material without a pilot hole more easily than a conventional point, and maintains a sharp cutting edge
5. Morse taper shank allows the tool to be inserted directly into the machine's spindle to facilitate high-torque applications such as large cut diameters
6. When run in a counterclockwise direction (right-hand cut) spiral fluted tools evacuate chips up and out of the cut to reduce clogging
7. Designed to perform in a broad range of materials in the iron and steel families
* Other Sizes are available,Concact Us to Learn More.
More Choice For You: Home > Drill Bit > HSS Taper Shank Drill Bit>
Main Product Catalogue